I spent the weekend playing poker, going home to my parents house, walking in Serendra, having a pajama party, buying board shorts, and watching Disney and poker.
Friday Night.
Office ended early Friday night, with lights out at 6:30pm. Lights out means that every one gets to go home early, unless you want to work in the dark. Not my thing so some friends and I left the office early to play poker.
We gathered in a condo unit near the office, where we played three games. We played some 6 hours and I ended up winning PHP200.00.
Hubby went home ahead of time because he had to pack for his overnight team building. I was so sorry for making him wait for him but my phone died and there was no charger available.
Poor guy. Only had two hours of sleep and had to drive all the way to Batangas.
So sorry, love.
Saturday.
I spent the afternoon in my parents house, singing a few songs and eating goto, okoy, and pancit. A cousin went home from the U.S. to spend a couple of weeks home. This was after 5 years of not going home.
Technically, Bing is not a cousin. Rather she's a distant aunt. I got her mom for the catering of my wedding, while her dad is one of our godfathers. Though the blood lines are distant, but our families are pretty close.
After a sumptuous early dinner, Bing and I took a cab to Serendra. We walked along to Bonifacio High Street, before settling at Figaro. We took time catching up over coffee. However, age has caught up with us and we ended up going home at 10:30pm.
It's been awhile since I had a guest sleep over. Lucky me, my guest did not complaint much. I had to fix the place a little bit since the overnight was not planned at all.
We talked ourselves to sleep, which was after she read through my blog. =)
Sunday.
Bing and I woke up at 6am and 8am. She tasted my sinigang na baboy and ended up liking it. Really heavy breakfast. I promise to give her a box of tamarind mix before she leaves.
We ended up bring the car to my parents' house as I didn't want to take a cab anymore. Actually, we had a couple of stopovers which is why I volunteered the card. We tried to pass by Mom and Tina's but it was still closed. Then we passed by the bank, after which Starbucks to have some coffee.
I brought Bing to a shop I know where they sell really cheap clothes. It's not ukay-ukay stuff but they are export overruns. I found a couple of shirts that I bought in Europe for 1/6 of the price. I bought a couple shirts for hubby and some board shorts for me, him, and brother-in-law. Bing had a lot of fun shopping, too.
Almost 20 hours of fun, we separated ways. My cousin, we should do this again very soon.
Hubby arrived at my parent's place mid-afternoon and we ended up watching Nemo. Midway through Ratatouille, we headed home. He was too tired so he took a nap. I ended up watching (still am) 2007 poker while cooking nilaga. Woke him up to have a small dinner, clean-up, and sent him back to bed.
Now, I end my weekend blogging.
Had fun on my own. But I don't wish it always.
Maybe some six months later. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gusto ko rin mom and tina's! i like their desserts!
hey tried na the chopseuy! madali nga siya! thanks thanks! isasama ko na to sa rotation hehe =)
sarita!!!
maglalagay pa ako ng madaling recipes :) promise. may pang dagdag ka sa rotation mo!
Post a Comment